On Fri, Nov 03, 2006 at 08:07:25AM -0300, Rafael Esp??ndola wrote:
> Why does sardine source packages are located at
>
> http://repository.maemo.org/pool/sardine/main/source
>
> instead of using the more usual layout of having the source in the
> same directory as the binaries?
>
> This is causing some problems. For example, "apt-get source busybox" fails
> with
I believe you are mixing two things here.  "Non-standard" layout does
not affect possibility to fetch source packages.

> Err http://repository.maemo.org sardine/main busybox 3:1.01-4.osso10 (tar)
>  404 Not Found [IP: 200.157.208.234 80]
The causes could be:
 * you did not 'apt-get update' for a long time and that file gone now
 * the Sources file on the server is not correct

Layout does not have to do with it.

--
Misha