Here is a list of issues raised on this list I think have not been
concluded so far, in no particular order. The easiest way to get off the
list is to provide answers, but you can also try convincing me other
ways.

This is an attempt to improve our communication by providing a short
summary reminder for busy people to act on. I'll try to keep up with the
experiment for a few weeks and see what happens.

      * http://maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-developers/2006-October/005760.html
        Keeping the softkeypad from going away.
        5th mention

        "How can you keep the softkeypad from going away in a hildon
        application written in python?"

      * http://maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-developers/2006-October/005797.html
        building an application with custom kernel-headers
        4th mention

        gcc (/scratchbox/compilers/bin/sb_gcc_wrapper) can't find a
        definition from custom kernel-headers? Works with pure arm
        compiler.

      * http://maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-developers/2006-October/005787.html
        End-user roadmap?
        4th mention

        What's the future with the 770? When is the next Maemo or IT
        (2006) OS release planned? When are end users going to see an
        update?

        (Software update was released 2nd November. No mention of
        roadmap.)

      * http://maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-developers/2006-October/005813.html
        Maemo and Ubuntu Edgy: Is it safe?
        (USB API changed in Edgy. As a result the flasher stopped
        working.)
        4th mention

        "Why is the flasher not open source?"

        (One possible explanation is the cold flashing feature which
        might require (possibly TI proprietary) ROM code:
        http://maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-developers/2006-October/005990.html)

      * http://maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-developers/2006-November/006027.html
        Scary message at the end of flashing
        2nd mention

        Sending request 0x83 failed: Invalid or incomplete multibyte or
        wide character -- what does that mean?

      * http://maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-developers/2006-October/005985.html
        MMC - multiblock writes
        2nd mention

        Does OMAP 1710 support multiblock writes safely?

      * http://maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-developers/2006-November/006151.html
        preferred application

        How does file manager select which application to open a given
        file with?

      * http://maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-developers/2006-November/006152.html
        extras packages for sardine

        Is there any way to upload extras packages for use with sardine,
        instead of just mistral?

Not sure if these were completely resolved. Needs more information from
the original authors if these didn't answer their questions.

      * http://maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-developers/2006-October/005976.html
        Proper version of scratchbox? suse 9.2?

        Scratchbox Apophis is not affected by the 2.6.18 bug.
        http://maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-developers/2006-November/006101.html

      * http://maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-developers/2006-November/006033.html
        Connectivity API: ( osso_iap_connect() ), cannot see generated
        events

        Nothing immediately wrong in the code. Needs more details.
        http://maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-developers/2006-November/006097.html

Resolved since last week:

      * http://maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-developers/2006-October/005827.html
        spam at maemo wiki

        Pages attracting the most spam (FrontPage, HowDoiBecomeRoot) are
        editable only by registered users. Seems to have fixed the spam
        problem.
        http://maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-developers/2006-November/006096.html

      * http://maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-developers/2006-October/005947.html
        Not getting bugzilla notifications

        Should be working now:
        http://maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-developers/2006-November/006096.html

      * http://maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-developers/2006-November/006030.html
        New Nokia 770 software image available

        2G MMC patch is included in the IT2006 upgrade:
        http://maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-developers/2006-November/006104.html

        High speed MMC patch is not:
        http://maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-developers/2006-November/006105.html

      * http://maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-developers/2006-November/006046.html
        where is the busybox source?

        Busybox sources will be available in the soon to be released
        maemo sdk:
        http://maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-developers/2006-November/006091.html

Thanks to Ferenc, Frantisek, Marius, Patrik, Riku, and TranVan.

--
Tommi Komulainen                            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>