I don't suppose there is an updated flashplayer anywhere? 7 or better (or source code to compile one). All I can find is pre-compiled .SO for x86 Linux (7 and 9beta).

On that note are there any plans to update Opera in future OS releases? - I checked with Opera and they say only Nokia can release updates to Opera on Nokia 770 (i.e. you can't buy an upgrade). Could really do with version 8.5 or better for more complete AJAX support (Maemo does it, but is not really production ready as a browser, having said that Opera crashes quite a bit too for no apparent reason).

Regards
Simon