Ferenc Szekely wrote:
yes, this is all true. you need an account on garage first. then you
need an invitation from us. you can always send a mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] if you'd like to have the upload rights. with this
procedure we would like to ensure some level of quality, so we do some
reference checking before granting the access.

Just to clarify this, there is no policy that each package needs to have project (and sources) in garage? Once I have one project may I upload other (unrelated) packages?

I'm asking because I'd like to put scummvm [1] into extras repository but think that duplicating scummvm svn repository and creating project is not needed. It is straight recompile from upstream repository configured for SDL backend only with few key remapping patches. I already have one unrelated project (bootmenu) so I can upload (not tried yet). So far was not sure about this policy. Or do you prefer many almost empty projects for each port? Such scummvm project can maybe host nice pages made by Tomas [2] or maybe few diffs to upstream version until there is proper maemo port but still I think it is not enough to satisfy garage project.

Frantisek

[1] http://maemo.org/maemowiki/ApplicationCatalog2006#head-4f9b3f832e625c04a0e6e5bb5f2a6db0a1fe42b1
[2] http://770.fs-security.com/scummvm/