http://www.google.com/search?q=mail-followup-to

> Carlos Guerreiro schreef:
> > Officially Maemo is still that, an application development platform with
> > SDKs, but we
> > are experimenting with community development and eventually Maemo might
> > develop
> > into a community effort.
> > I hope people will understand the difficulty of doing this,
> > unfortunately it can't happen overnight.
>
> As mentioned on #maemo:
>
> the cynic could argue "how about over a year?"

David's mail is pretty good.  Carlos is obviously doing his best, so all
I can do is suggest to you that maybe doing your best to irritate the
people trying to help you despite a large corporate structure that has
never attempted this sort of open community development before, is a
poor idea.

Daniel, speaking for myself, not involved with SDK, etc