Hi,

Ralph Giles schrieb:
On Tue, Dec 05, 2006 at 01:45:30PM +0200, Jussi Kukkonen wrote:

I finally managed to get ogg playback on my device, thanks to
N770-Freak and the "Getting started with multimedia"-document at
maemo.org. Now, I could upload the packages I put together out there
(e.g. on Garage), but I'm wondering how upgrading Nokia-installed
packages should be done.

Cool! This is a gstreamer plugin that works with the existing audio player?

There is a link to a deb package for the N770 somewhere in the thread
about gstreamer-ogg-vorbis on internettablettalk.com.
I have tested this plugin and it actually works with audio player,
Canola, and Media Streamer.
The only drawback is that it doesn't support Ogg Vorbis tags and
doesn't report the track length to the player. Oh, and you have to
reboot your device after installing the plugin.

Regards,
Martin