Using flasher --unpack, it is possible to unpack a FIASCO image.  However,
how does one go about creating a new FIASCO image that can be used with
the Windows Software Update Wizard?  I can certainly flash a new rootfs
using flasher, but there are legitimate reasons why it might be necessary
to provide a complete FIASCO image to clients with a custom rootfs.

There is some information about FIASCO images at
http://maemo.org/maemowiki/HardWayToBecomeRoot .  This page provides
source code for extracting the components of a FIASCO image and
reassembling them later, but these instructions are quite old, and I'm not
sure if they will continue to work with the latest images.  Official
support from Nokia for creating, not just unpacking, FIASCO images would
be helpful.

Thanks,
Aaron