Hi,

I am trying to optimize vncviewer at the moment. I wonder, if somebody
has experiance with wlan performance. As far as my tests show up, I do
not get more than around 500kByte/s.
iwconfig tells me, that I have a connection with 54MBits:
wlan0     IEEE 802.11b/g  ESSID:"NLAN"
          Mode:Managed  Frequency:2.442 GHz  Access Point:
00:0F:B5:9B:98:7B
          Bit Rate=54 Mb/s   Tx-Power=19 dBm   Sensitivity=0/200
          RTS thr=2347 B   Fragment thr=2346 B
          Encryption key:9D6C-F998-59   Security mode:restricted
          Power Management:on
          Link Quality=41/0  Signal level=-52 dBm  Noise level=-93 dBm

The wired network is of 100MBit.

Has anybody seen higher transfer rates. What software can I use to test?
Any tcp/ip parameters which easyly can be changed for higher transfer
rates on Nokia 770.

Thanks a lot for all replies

Detlef