Hello,

On 1/11/07, Andrew Flegg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 1/11/07, Mathias Uebelacker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If you host a project in the maemo garage you can activte a bounty
> plugin.

Interesting. Something for Ferenc to investigate?

Hmm, sounds good :)

It's kind of backwards, though as often the bounty will be for a
project to be created (e.g. Kees' gcompriz bounty) or for some random
hack rather than tied to an existing project.

It could make an interesting starting point. I suppose at the worst
case we could have a "bounty" project with the moderation team being
the admins which exists solely to co-ordinate bounties.

Actually I wrote that simple plugin for garage (GForge) and the idea was that
a) either single project can use it or
b) we could open 1 single project, e.g. "maemo bounties" which project
will only use this plugin as a "garage resource".

Cheers,

Andrew

Cheers,
ferenc