On Sunday 14 January 2007 20:11, Frantisek Dufka wrote:

> Marius Gedminas wrote:
> >>
> >> So http://maemo.org/faq/faq.html#faq-N10129 is lying?

Well, if I were to create a conspiracy theory, I would suggest that it could
be done on purpose to make N800 look like a bigger improvement when
comparing it to 770 ;-)

But most likely it is just a typo, a lot of new docs became available lately,
so they may contain some minor inaccuracies.

> > The OMAP1710 page from Texas Instruments also claims 220 MHz is the
> > maximum frequency:
>
> Check /proc/omap_clock on device, it says 252Mhz for both ARM and DSP core.

Hmm, interesting. Can anybody check /proc/omap_clock on N800 device?
I'm particularly curious about DSP clock frequency (as it can be actually
lower than on 770).