Y'all,
I haven't seen any specs on the n800 camera (resolution, etc.). Can anybody point me in the right direction? Thanks.

Oh, and for what it's worth, I'm now getting annoyed with the speed of the n800 developer discount program...I want to buy an 800, but of course would like to know if I'm one of the chosen ones for the discount. Don't want to buy one and then get the 'you're a winner!' email. I don't like to complain, because I know it's probably tough to manage a discount program and be fair, but a little more alacrity would be good. Meanwhile I'll just sit here on my hands for a few days more before I make the drive to CompUSA. Any ETA out there??

--Ty