On 1/19/07, Mike Klein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[snip]

I would think Opera would be available either from SDK or via pkg
install using ApplicationManager on device. Just because I want
dev-oriented device...doesn't mean I want all apps to be missing.

The developer rootfs is of very little use to "normal" developers. The
end-user image probably features enough for you to develop with:

  * Third party software can be installed (including your own compiled in
    Scratchbox)

  * Xterm can be installed.

  * SSH can be installed.

I'd therefore suggest you reflash with the end-user/consumer/product
image available from Nokia.

HTH,

Andrew

--