On 1/21/07, Quim Gil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dear Maemo contributors,

We will be sending discount codes to the elected people tomorrow
Monday, 22nd. These are the criteria we have been using for the
invitations:

- People recommended by core Maemo developers (Nokia employees).
- Active project members at garage.maemo.org.
- Maintainers of tools and libraries being ported to Maemo.
- Active contributors in maemo-developers and maemo-users.
- Active contributors to the #maemo IRC channel.
- Upstream developers of core IT OS components and applications.
- Companies/professionals working with us and involved in the free
software community.
- Internet Tablet / Maemo evangelists, creative bloggers and independent media.
- Linux embedded insiders.
- Also some FLOSS VIP people (where "I" stands for Interconnected).

This is taking longer than expected, mainly because of the gathering
data process (i.e. getting the name and email from a userID in a forum
or a chat room). In order to avoid more delays we will send a first
wave of invitations that should cover all our core contributors'
spectrum. Next week we will go for missed people and unusual cases in
a second and final wave.

I wish that, I will be in the second wave now. You can see my OMAP1/2
Linux kernel contributions at source tree for OMAP Linux kernel.

http://source.mvista.com/git/gitweb.cgi?p=linux-omap-2.6.git&a=search&h=f69169f90c434088afd97a7099b47837d8e39865&s=Komal+Shah

Also, I will soon start working on OMAP3430 Linux kernel and
submitting existing drivers e.g audio/v4l2 etc to upstream Linus
mainline tree.

other way to check contributions is:

Type following keywords in google:

site:linux.omap.com Komal Shah

If at all I am selected for discount code, please send it to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and CC to [EMAIL PROTECTED] I
have almost exceeded 1GB quota of yahoo inbox, but I will soon start
making space there. Thanx.

Also checking my blog for OMAP also helps. More details about me can
also be found talking with Nokia Linux Kernel team e.g Tony, Doyu-San,
Juha Yrola, Imre Deak :)

http://komalshah.blogspot.com

--
---Komal Shah