Kemal Hadimli wrote:
Maybe it's a new thing. Wasn't like that in March, I used a Turkish
credit card on a Sweden shipping address.

Just tried on german Nokia e-shop and the country field both for delivery and credit card information in last step is hardcoded to 'Deutschland'. Even if I had someone from Germany who will resend it to me I cannot enter correct credit card data. Pretty stupid. Since I didn't try to send the order I'm not actually sure it cannot be done. Maybe the difference in country will be ignored? Or maybe not.

Frantisek