I have built cairo 1.2.6 packages for maemo 2.1 some time ago, but
I have not been able to test it yet. If there's anyone interested, its
available at:

http://www.maemo.org.br/platform/etrunko/libcairo1.2.6_maemo2.1.tar.gz

  Best Regards, Etrunko.

On 1/24/07, Tommi Komulainen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Wed, 2007-01-24 at 09:13 +0200, ext Kalle Vahlman wrote:
> (and that someone at Nokia would upgrade the svn to 1.3.x ASAP in
> preparation for the imminent 1.4 release, though I guess it is all the
> same to wait for that...)

Yes, yes, yes.. It's in the process (probably fell between the cracks
while the process was changed etc.)

--
Tommi Komulainen                            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

--
Eduardo de Barros Lima
INdT - Instituto Nokia de Tecnologia