what i mean is a tutorial which gives us some tips to create more
sophisticated user interfaces. GTK is good, but not sufficient to catch
gamers attention.
[]'s

2007/1/25, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>Raul Fernandes Herbster wrote:
>> Yeah... and besides that, no specific tutorials for "maemo game
>> programming" are available. We have to try using the same techniques
>> as we do at Desktop games. This idea could be improved.
>
>You mean something like this http://maemo.org/maemowiki/GameDevelopment
>? Had to write 'game' in wiki searchbox and click 'Titles',
>pretty advanced stuff ;-)
>
>Frantisek

And also this from ot list of developer docs:
http://maemo.org/platform/docs/howtos/howto_game_startup_bora.html

Br,

--jakub

--
Raul Fernandes Herbster
Embedded and Pervasive Computing Laboratory - embedded.dee.ufcg.edu.br