Brian, I saw your post so I'm hopeful I'll be able to call and get
someone able to help me.  However, the first time I tried placing the
online order it accepted the code and deducted the coupon amount.  Now
it says the coupon has been used and refuses to take it (online, or
when the people at the Nokia helpdesk tried it).  Bummer.

Larry