Yes, but my question is: is it really ok to have the whola filesystem
being indexed? That could be fine with the default 128MB card. But with
4GB and (maybe) 8GB arriving?
Being able to see which directories need to be monitored would be ok. I
mean, I'm never going to put my media files in /etc or /usr and so on.
Having only /home/user/MyDocs indexed would be enough IMHO.