2007/1/27, Danny Milosavljevic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Hi,

On Sat, 27 Jan 2007 00:56:15 -0800, Kalle Vahlman wrote:
> It's the Internet Connectivity library:
>
>   http://maemo.org/platform/docs/api-bora/connectivity/libconic/index.html
>
> and was introduced in Bora (your apt-get update tells you are using scirocco):
>
>   http://repository.maemo.org/pool/bora/free/binary/

Ah, thanks :)

So if I wanted to fix[1] the buttons of the 770 installer, I can't?
https://stage.maemo.org/svn/maemo/projects/haf/maemo-branches/IT-2006
doesn't seem to contain app-installer.

You can always take the tag for the version in scirocco (4.22 it seems):
 https://stage.maemo.org/svn/maemo/projects/haf/tags/osso-application-installer/

Or even check which one introduces the libconic change and try the one
before that (and hope that nothing else has changed to be incompatible
with IT2006).

--
Kalle Vahlman, [EMAIL PROTECTED]