Hi,

I succeeded yesterday evening building:
http://thelemming.org.uk/maemo/btmice/maemo_mouse_readme.txt

helped a lot.
additional I had to install compositeext-2.0 from the same freedesktop
source.

But xauth does not seem to be included :-)

But I learnd, that Xvnc has to be build within the x-server sources. As
far as I understand, it is only possible with xfree and xorg, not with
xserver-kdrive.

Does anybody have an idea, how one might setup a virtual screen vnc
server for maemo?

Detlef