I have a router that also runs DHCP and DNS, i can request a lease with a udhcpc client. Using the -H hostname switch i can also update the DNS entry for the given IP address. However when i try and access this server doesn't work from the 770. It works from all my other machines (Windows and Linux) on all browsers.

E.g. DNS entry is:
myserver   10.0.0.1

In browser address bar:
http://myserver

The only system this doesn't work on is the 770 with ITOS2007 (i don't have any other versions). Am i doing something wrong or is the DNS resolving not set up properly on the 770? I did check the /etc/resolv.conf file, which didn't have the right nameserver set, so i added it manually but it didn't help.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Andrew