I thin kthe best thing to do is call Nokia direct at the phone # in my last
mail. I ordered mine over the phone when the CCs were having trouble. Once i
heard it cleared up I Called back to make sure I wasn't stuck in a mgr queue
I did not need to be in. Later that night they called me back and while on
the phone pushed the order into the shipping pipe. It was deiivered today,
can't wait to get home! Give a call you might be on hold for a bit, but I bet
it just takes a wakeup to get it out. While you are there you should rant
about hom long it took  to process. Who knows maybe they'll upgrade the
shipping!

Thanks
Brian