> Many thanks for your work, i will try ASAP, along with recent ports of
> GNU Classpath, jamvm and jikes ....
>
> Bye,
> Roberto.

I tried jamvm plus classpath but got the GTK-Peer bug because a library my
app uses draws with Graphics2D. Normal swing sliders/borders and
comboboxes did work though and the application could be closed nicely.
Didn't have top menus of course. I was impressed with the startup speed on
the 770 compared to my pc: not that much slower, although of course no jit
compilation is performed.

Same impression here, may be is an effect of recent Classpath
optimizations or it relates to 770 compile optimization? Very good, in
any case :)

Bye,
Roberto