On 1/31/07, Koen Kooi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Komal Shah schreef:
> On 1/30/07, Koen Kooi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is the cx3110x source code is for the nokia800 available somewhere?
>>

> I don't think that it is available. It is binary only module

Geez, how bad does nokia want to get sued for GPL violations?

Well, what I have understood is, Nokia has internally developed the
code for that wireless driver, which does many things including
communication goes through SPI in case of N800.

> because
> of chip manufacturer and many other things.

Where "chip manufacturer and many other things" read "complete and utter
bullshit"

Well, you are free to interpret as you like, until we get some inputs
from Nokia and its original developers. I hope you know that why
openmoko doesn't include wi-fi option, isn't it?

--
---Komal Shah
http://komalshah.blogspot.com