On Wed, 2007-01-31 at 15:22 +0100, ext Frantisek Dufka wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I think more lists produce more confusion than single one. In fact I'd
> vote for joining maemo-users and developers as there is no really
> significant difference in topics posted to them. Developer questions get
> posted to maemo-users and vice versa and sometimes topics are duplicated
> since people don't read the other list.

The original intention for maemo-developers was for discussing
development of the platform itself (think gtk-devel-list) and
maemo-users for developing applications to run on maemo
(gtk-app-devel-list)

We haven't really been pushing people to other lists, though. It may or
may not have been a good idea.

--
Tommi Komulainen                            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>