Seconded.

Further, do you want a single reasonable reason to reduce (at least)  this
string  from msg titles ? Try reading you gmail from your n800/n770 !

On 2/6/07, Kalle Valo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

"Levi Bard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> As far as removing the tag from the subject in favor of a
> List-something header: most webmail clients (gmail at least) don't
> allow you to filter on these headers.  Is there any way the
> [maemo-developers] can be put onto the *end* of the subject?  That
> way, it'll still be there for filtering, but it won't be taking up the
> valuable space at the beginning of the subject line.

I wish that the "[maemo-developers]" string would be removed
altogether. It takes too much space from the Subject header and makes
reading the subject too difficult.

--
Kalle Valo

--Antonio Gomes