Kalle Valo wrote:
> "william maddler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
>>> I haven't heard anything like this. Patrik, what about you?
>> I'll investigate more as soon as I'll reflash N800. This way I can
>> exclude my fault.
>
> Most probably the problem goes away after a reflash. But it would be
> great if you could find a bit more information about the problem
> before you reflash. Any hints are valuable when tracking these kind
> odd and (most likely and hopefully) rare bugs.

No way, just reflashed and nothing changed. CPU goes down as soon as I
assign a static IP to N800.

>From what I discovered the udhcpc.script is being called in what looks
like and almost endless loop, and as a side effect dbus eats CPU cycles.

Not sure it can be significant, AP is a Linksys WRT54GL running dd-wrt
v.23 SP1.

Just tell me if you need more/other informations.

Greetings
William