Jorge Salamero Sanz schrieb:
> so why nokia is claiming they have an oss product if they are not making any
> effort to open it ?

Allow me to rephrase this a bit less harsh. Nokia, so far, is doing a
really good job and just because the flamewar is the de-facto mode of
discussion between most FOSS developers, I'm not trying to flame Nokia
into submission to my wishes...

So far, Nokia has tried to attract application developers. That's the
layer above the platform.

I would like to tinker with the platform, though.

Making this possible will require an added layer of development material
for non-Nokia folks.

It would be nice if Nokia could make this possible and I am naive enough
to believe that this is doable /and/ in the best interest for both parties.

(Nokia developers, if there is a way where we can - politely - ask for
this from your keepers / project managers, let me know.)

Regards,

Hanno