On 2/7/07, David Hagood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
For me, it just showed up in the applications manager when I did a refresh.

The license seems to be a closed license from Nokia - however, the
drivers are all exported to userspace, so I would guess that you could
roll your own pretty easily.

I suspect it has not cleared the legal department and Nokia wanted to
put it in tablet owners' hands instead of waiting.

There is no reason for such a thing not to be open source, there is
absolutely _nothing_ secret here that I could think of...

Lawyers, gotta love 'em.

Andrew