Ola,
> I really don't think that's a bugzilla  worthy bug.
Ok, I was just following the guidelines here:
https://maemo.org/community/getting-involved.html#Documentation+bugs+and+patches

However for wiki pages i agree some form of common style guidelines would
probably be better.I
have changed the status of the bug to invalid and added a note about style
guidelines instead onto
http://maemo.org/maemowiki/DocumentationWanted

> Are we really having this conversation on both lists!?! This seems more like
> a meamo-users conversation than a maemo-developers conversation
I dunno, this depends on whether real devs read documentation or not, no? ;)
[]'s
Ian

--
            .''`.