On Fri, 2007-02-09 at 13:39 -0600, Levi Bard wrote:
> > I tried Visual Boy Advance on the N800 and the hardware keys seem to not
> > work. Have the key mappings for SDL changed from the 770 to the N800 or
> > is something else wrong?
>
> AFAIK there were no key mapping changes - I gave it a spin on the N800
> last night, and was able to run Zelda(too slowly) and Advance Wars.
>
> What version of VBA do you have? What game(s) are you using?

I have the version available from the Maemo 'bora' repositories. I think
it is 1.7.2maemo(something).

However, it seems that it was a window focus issue or some such. I seem
to have solved it by tapping on the screen to focus the SDL window.

User error, I imagine. >.<

--
Andrew Barr | http://www.pridelands.dyndns.org/
panthera leo anthro

"My life is an open book, but I'm not going to read it to you."
        -- David Hyde Pierce