ext Michael Stepanov wrote:
> Thanks for your answer, Tarani.
>
> On 2/12/07, *Tapani Pälli* <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
>
>     ext Michael Stepanov wrote:
>     > Well, there is a open source system for home automation - Plutohome
>     > (www.plutohome.com <http://www.plutohome.com>
>     <http://www.plutohome.com <http://www.plutohome.com>>). This
>     system can use
>     > Nokia770/800 as a control panel - Orbiter. The Orbiter is based on
>     > SDL. So, after some hack it started work on Nokia
>     (os2005/os2006) but
>     > there is a problem. Icons on the Orbiter should change their color
>     > according to some events.
>
>     Are you missing icon 'highlight' effect when mouse is moved on top of
>     icon? Please specify exactly what the 'some events' are.
>

> The color of icon should be changed according to status of real device
> which represented by this icon. For example, there is a lighting
> switch and its icon. If switch is ON icon should be yellow, otherwise
> it should be black. But in real device icon every time is pink. I
> suspect that something wrong with pixels coloring using SDL. There is
> a method
Ah ok, pink might be colorkey for 1-bit transparency and shouldn't be
displayed.

> OrbiterRenderer_SDL::ReplaceColorInRectangle in the
> OrbiterRenderer_SDL.cpp which changes colors of icons. Maybe SDL for
> nokia 770 uses different color format for pixels?

Yep, you could try a simple hack to find out wheter bug is here by
replacing putpixel call in loop to paint only red :
SDLGraphic::putpixel(m_pScreenImage,i + x, j + y, SDL_MapRGB(PF, 255, 0,
0); ... it seems algorithm is checking wheter destination color differs
from source enough and if so it paints. However I don't see anything
wrong in getpixel or putpixel, they should OK.

// Tapani