Pada hari Senin, tanggal 12/02/2007 pukul 06:44 -0800, ext Kimitake Abe
menulis:
> I haven't installed my plugin to N800, but just compiled sample
> and installed to maemo.
> So the "input method" is displayed "Keyboard (SDK)", which is
> specified in the source code (at hildon_im_plugin_info).

Did you install the deb package or make && make install?
The sample deb specifies that it replaces the original, so that's why
the originals are removed.

> And I also added "ja_JP" to hildon_im_plugin_get_available_languages
> after "en_GB". But the "language" on the menu is not available.

The "language" menu would be activated if you have selected the
secondary language in Control Panel.