El mar, 13-02-2007 a las 19:04 +0200, ext Marius Vollmer escribió:
> "ext Jaime Frutos Morales" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > I'm trying to port Gossip to the Maemo platform (Bora), but I've found
> > that it has hard dependencies on Gtk 2.10 and GLIB 2.12.
> >
> > Are these libraries going to be available soon in the Maemo platform
> > (Bora)?
>
> Not in bora, but you might want to check out
>
>     http://maemo.org/maemowiki/MaemoGtk210Migration

If you want to keep track of this migration, you can easily do it
installing sardine distribution on top of your bora SDK:
1) Install bora
2) Update it to sardine:
        http://maemo.org/maemowiki/SardineGettingStarted
3) Add experimental repositories to your /etc/apt/sources.list:
deb http://repository.maemo.org sardine-experimental main non-free
deb-src http://repository.maemo.org sardine-experimental main non-free

Of course any help on this effort is really appreciated, like testing,
bug reporting, code, etc...

Salu2