On Tue, Feb 13, 2007 at 07:50:44PM +0200, Tomas Junnonen wrote:
> The format of the virtual keyboard files has been documented [1] for
> some time, but unless you're familiar with XML DTD's and really
> patient it's probably hard create a full keyboard from scratch. So, in
> the hopes that it will help people create additional keyboards of
> their own I'm making an English Dvorak layout with its source
> available as an example:

Thank you!  That will be useful.

>  http://770.fs-security.com/extra-layouts/kb-layout-sample_1.0.0-1_all.deb
>  http://770.fs-security.com/extra-layouts/kb-layout-sample.tar.gz

Do you really need all that autoconf stuff that weights 400 kb to
accompany a single .xml file that weighs 12 kb?

Just to clarify: the licence of your Dvorak .xml file is GPLv2, right?

Marius Gedminas
--
Un*x admins know what they are doing by definition.
        -- Bernd Petrovitsch