Am Mittwoch, den 14.02.2007, 22:37 +0100 schrieb Laurent GUERBY:
> Who's going to FOSDEM this year?

I'll be going and participating in a panel discussion on company
involvement in open source projects
http://www.fosdem.org/2007/schedule/events/research_panels_open_discussion

Since we're currently doing a case study on the Nokia Internet Tablets
and present some of our findings there, I'd appreciate it very much
meeting some of the Maemo community members there and getting feedback
for the study. As I've bothered some of you on this list before I'd like
to do additional interviews with Maemo community members. So if anybody
would donate some time to us researchers we'd be very happy to listen to
you and definitively buy you a beer meanwhile ;)

Best, Matthias

--
Matthias Stuermer | +41 44 632 89 13 | +41 76 368 81 65
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.smi.ethz.ch