Hi John. Why don't you just reflash it all and start clean?

Salut.
Sebas.

2007/2/17, Cass, John P <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hello Maemo Developers,

Maybe someone can help me - I bought a 770 second-hand recently and love
it BUT it has one strange behaviour; it shuts itself down periodically -
usually when it hasn't been used for a little while (~5-10 mins) whether the
screen is exposed or covered.  I really want to be able to use the standby
mode covering the screen and being able to quickly start again but at the
moment I always have to reboot.
I don't think its a battery problem because I get hours of use out of it
if I keep tapping away.  Sometimes it stays on longer, although I am not
sure why...

Anyway - anyone else seen this?
Anyone know of a way to trap messages that might explain why its doing
this?
Is there an equivalent to /proc/bootreason that explains why it previously
shut down?
I used dbus-monitor (see below) but don't think I'm getting much useful
information - what do you think?
Its running OS2006 49-2.

Any thoughts appreciated!!

Thanks