On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 19:15:31 +0100
Visti Andresen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > "dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot" creates a debian/files file
containing:
> > > n770-fire_1.2_armel.deb user/games optional
> >
> > That's not good either.
> Any idea what this file should contain?
> And how make it contain the proper content, as it seem to be auto
generated.

from "man dpkg-buildpackage"

debian/files
  The list of generated files which are part of the  upload  being
  prepared.  dpkg-gencontrol adds the presumed filenames of binary
  packages whose control files it generates here; dpkg-distaddfile
  can  be used to add additional files.  dpkg-genchanges reads the
  data here when producing a .changes file.

dpkg-DISTADDFILE ARGUMENTS
       dpkg-distaddfile does not take any non-common options. It takes
three non-option arguments, the filename and the section and priority
for the .changes file.

       The filename should be specified relative to the directory where
dpkg-genchanges will expect to find the files, usually .., rather than
being a pathname relative to the current directory when dpkg-distaddfile
is run.

Still not quite sure what dpkg-buildpackage would like me to add to the files
list.
Or when in the rules(makefile) to add them.