On 2/20/07, Gavin O' Gorman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Out of curiosity, how many mobile phones have you encountered that run
firewalls ?

How many mobile phones have you found that provide unfettered access to
3rd party applications?

Network providers are extremely fearful about what applications can run on
phones--and thus access their network. Can you honestly tell me that there
aren't mobile phones that run firewalls, or are you just speculating? Just
because there's no user accessible gui doesn't mean there's no firewall
integrated.