On 2/26/07, Iñigo Illán Aranburu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Well, I wasn't talking about Web 2.0 only. There are some more things
that are annoying with Opera. For example:

+ If my girlfriend goes to gmail with my N800 and the browser has some
username/password saved for you, it's imposible for her to autenticate
with her account.

Log out of your GMail session using the sign out option at the top.
This is a "feature" on desktop systems too. I use two gmail accounts
on the 770 and N800 just fine.

+ Sometimes Opera gets "stalled" for some extrange reason: You click on
some link and nothing happens until you persist (and I know the system
is catching the click because of the sound)

I have noticed this far less in the N800 and I think it is an out of
memory issue. Try increasing the size of your Flash memory cache file.

+ On ebay if I save a password for the overall server it persist on
trying to save my allready saved password.

Don't know what could be going on here ... maybe ebay builds a session
ID into its URL making it look significantly different each time.

+ I don't know if its totally feasible but I would also like Opera to
maintain on screen the part of the html I was reading if I go from
fullscreen to windowed mode and viceversa.

That is a handy feature ... I thought it already did that though.

+ The look-what-you-are-typing-on-a-password-entry-for-a-moment idea is
good, but Opera doesn't seem to support it.

Not sure what you are referring to here. I can see the point behind
not echoing any of your password on the screen for security purposes.

+ I would like to see a totally gtk integrated browser. At least on
OS2006 the fullscreen keyboard doesn't work for writting an email on
gmail. Some other times, the keyboard gets lazy and offers me to enter a
capitalize letter in a middle of a phrase (It didn't happened to me
outside Opera).

I have also been seeing this random capitalization problem. I don't
know if someone has submitted a bug report yet.

Also I think it should consume less memory than a
browser with his own toolkit, and in no related topic I would like to
see it on my desktop.

These are little things but makes me feel frustrated with it sometimes.
Also, is good to know there are some improvements coming on flash and
Opera.

Unfortunately, the source code is out of the communities control (and
it would seem Nokia's control as they just license the code for a
third party). So improvements might have to wait until the N9xx series
as precedent would dictate that Nokia won't pay for the license to
include a new version in previous tablet models ... which is their
call to make.

/Mike