On 3/5/07, Michael Matalon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks for the reply,
That doesn't work. It still shows the usb icon on the top bar saying that i
have a PC connection active. Any other suggestions? I have already
re-flashed the device with the latest image etc. I am lost

Hi Michael, have you tried the '--disable-usb-host-mode" option for
the flasher?  You really shouldn't see the USB icon unless something
is plugged into the n800.  Another one you might try is
"--clear-rd-flags no-usb-timeout ".  Does anything change when you do
plug it into a PC?  Please let us know how it goes.

Larry