Hi,

I've installed scratchbox and maemo 2.2 rootstrap on my ubuntu dapper
box. But when I start the maemo UI, it isn't same as the UI showed in
Maemo 2.2 tutorial.  There is a white blank on the top of Task
Navigator area and  under "Tools" task launch menu only "Control
panel" can be found, no "Application manager", no "Backup/Restore".
Below are messages from af-sb-init.sh script:

Note: For remote X connections DISPLAY should contain hostname!
Sample files present.
Starting DBUS system bus
Starting D-BUS session bus daemon
Starting Maemo Launcher: maemo-launcher.
Starting Sapwood image server
Starting Matchbox window manager
Starting clipboard-manager
sapwood-server[11014]: GLIB INFO default - server started
maemo-launcher: error rising the oom shield for pid=11004 status=5632
Starting Keyboard
maemo-launcher: invoking '/usr/bin/hildon-input-method.launch'
maemo-launcher: error kernel w/o support for user processes rising the
oom valueStarting MAEMO AF Desktop
maemo-launcher: invoking '/usr/bin/maemo_af_desktop.launch'
maemo-launcher: error kernel w/o support for user processes rising the
oom value/dev/dsp: Device or resource busy
hildon-input-method[11047]: GLIB MESSAGE default - keyboard up and running
TRACE LOG: status_bar_main: 1 g_new0
TRACE LOG: status_bar_main: 2 check panel ptr
TRACE LOG: status_bar_main: 3: init dock
TRACE LOG: status_bar_main: 4 add prespecified items
[sbox-SDK_PC: ~] > TRACE LOG: status_bar_main: 5 add user items
TRACE LOG: status_bar_main: 6 gtk widget show all
TRACE LOG: status_bar_main: 7 if rpc...
TRACE LOG: status_bar_main: 8, status bar initialized successfully