2007/3/16, मयंक जैन (makuchaku) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
On 3/16/07, मयंक जैन (makuchaku) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was playing around with the dual boot options & it works perfectly.
> I then gave it a shot with ext3 partition, instead of ext2 as
> mentioned in the page.
>
> Initially, I wasnt able to mount the ext3 partition but was able to do
> so after insmod'ing jbd.ko and then mbcache.ko
>
> So can someone (with editing rights) please add this information to
> http://maemo.org/maemowiki/HowTo_EASILY_Boot_From_MMC_card page.

Since this page deals with modifying the initfs, the method to undo
this should also be mentioned...
(Thanks to <s-ndh-c> on #maemo to help me out with this)
1) Unpack the flasher image
./flasher-3.0 -F blah.bin --unpack

This isn't necessary, you can use the --flash-only parameter:

 ./flasher-3.0 -F image.bin --flash-only initfs -f

--
Kalle Vahlman, [EMAIL PROTECTED]