Hi;

On 4/8/07, Sean Luke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Anyway, I whipped up the following little program below as a test and
low and behold I can get the window to drag around BUT it creates all
sorts of artifacts: screen tearing, a bizarre window flashing in the
top-left corner, and slow updates.

The flashing in top-left corner is a matchbox bug affecting moving
decoration-less dialogs. It was fixed a little while ago in matchbox
svn (2007-02-17 in ChangeLog) but I guess thats maybe a little later
than whats on the device.

In terms of the screen tearing and slow updates Id guess thats
probably an issue with moving the window a little too fast for what
the h/w can handle  (the screen tearing suggests you are moving them
very fast).

 -- Matthew