P. Durante wrote:
> On 4/12/07, Quim Gil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> Now we need to talk about the project setup. A Garage project for every
>> SoC project so everyone interested can join the discussion and follow
>> the development?
>
> I tought this was the plan from the very beginning, no?
> btw, the google soc FAQ states the code should be uploaded to
> code.google.com, I don't know if they want all the development to take
> place there (it's unlikely, tough)

Uploading to code.google.com twice during the summer is enough. The only
other requirement is that 'development must happen in the open', so
Garage is fine.

My proposal/plans are available at http://maemo.org/maemowiki/GeoClue
(any improvements are welcome). Maybe the other soc-students could
upload theirs also? I know there's still six weeks until the "official
start" and some students may actually have busy schedules until that
point, but it can't hurt to start communicating early...

br, Jussi

--
Jussi Kukkonen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]