On Fri, Apr 13, 2007 at 01:14:05PM +0200, ext magda chelly wrote:
> Please could someone tell me what should I download to
> read excel and word files on my N800, and the give me
> the appropriate link.

Magda,
This question is definitely nothing to do with Maemo development.  Many
of your questions are best answered by the FAQ on maemo.org, or a quick
search on Google.  (We can't do everything for you.  At some point,
people will just start ignoring your mails -- I can tell you for a fact
that some already are -- and you'll find it difficult to get help when
you have a legitimate question.)

In the future, please pay us some basic kind of respect by at least
trying Google first, and then, if you search around for a while and fail
to find an answer, please use maemo-users instead of maemo-developers:
very few of your questions to date have actually been about development
of the Maemo platform.

Lastly, if you don't get an answer (or an answer you like), do not
repost basically the same question again.  It's a basic respect thing.

I hope that maemo-users and Google help you find the answer to your
questions, but maemo-developers is not the forum you want.