On Friday 13 April 2007 07:13, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Has anybody tried to compile Hildon Desktop for their Linux (e.g.
> Ubuntu?) yet?
> Lucas and I have blogged about it sometime ago. Any
> experiences/comments/questions/whatever to share?

I am getting some hardware to play with to do this very type of thing in a
month or so. Not UMPC, but an Arm 9 and a touchscreen. I hope to be able to
run hildon on it because I think it will be ideal for my needs (ubiquitious
home computing)

> The instructions written by Lucas can be found through my lauchpad
> specification that I started
> when Lucas got some progress on his port:
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/hildon-desktop-for-ubuntu

I'll look at this. It might be a bit before I really get on this but I'l feed
back my details as they come.