[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
On Behalf Of ext Neil MacLeod

Would it be possible to provide a detailed change log for 3.2007.10-7, ideally cross-referenced with the public Bugzilla so that we (the users) known which of those bugs we have raised have been addressed?

The published change log is extremely inadequate, unfortunately.

Many thanks...
Hi all,

This sounds like something technically easy to do (for Nokia):
1) get all the internal bugs we have fixed
2) extract the referrences to public bugzilla
3) make sure all the public bugzilla bugs are marked as FIXED the same
day we release the update

And as a bonus lets list the public bugs in the changelog as fixed. This
all should be done automatically, perhaps even for the 3.2007.10-7 so
that we do not forget about it next time again.

Br,

--jakub

Hi Jakub

Did you (or anyone else) manage to make any progress on a changelog for
3.2007.10-7?

Thanks
Neil