Good catch. Thanks.
This will be fixed.

-M

On Apr 17, 2007, at 7:25 PM, ext Leandro Melo de Sales wrote:

Hi,

 The guide is incorrect. It is necessary to setup the debian devkit,
which is not specified in the instructions given by the guide. When it
is created the MaemoKernel target the guide author didn't specify the
debian devkit. I'll send to maemo guys the parts that are missing.

Thank you,
Leandro.

2007/4/17, Frantisek Dufka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Leandro Melo de Sales wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm trying to compile kernel to n800. I followed the instructions in > http://www.maemo.org/platform/docs/howtos/ howto_kernel_guide_bora.html,
> but I can't.
> After create MaemoKernel target, update the apt repository, I tried
> to install kernel-source-rx-34 as described in the manual

NOt sure what is the problem but try to compile it in normal bora
SDK_ARM target if you have one. It may be easier and even save some disk
space.

 From the howto:
"It is not mandatory to set up a separate target for kernel compilation
but in this example we do it in case you have modified your default
armel target in some special way."

Frantisek