Hi,

This is chetan again.I have installed osso-xterm
package in scratchbox on my linux machine.it installed
successfully.When i lauched maemo screen,in the Extras
menu i saw the x-terminal option.But when i clicked
that option, it suddenly comes and then
disappears..and the following error comes on the
console

maemo_af_desktop[4647]: We could not read lowmem page
stats.
execl: No such file or directory
execl: No such file or directory

What to do ? can you suggest any solution for this
problem ?

Regards,
Chetan

CHETAN NANDA| Junior Software Engineer
Mobile:+91 9912075769 (IND)| Office:+910464555529 | [EMAIL PROTECTED]

QVANTEL SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS LIMITED | PLOT NO 296, ROAD NO 25,
JUBILEE HILLS, HYDERABAD-500033, INDIA | www.qvantel.com